Thursday 6 September 2012

Muted Green With a Stroke of Sparkle

Today I have another Polished by KPT pretty to show you. This is her Spectraflair top coat which is also for sale in two grades in her online shop.
This is a mini bottle but both grades also come in full size bottles. And because Katherine is a sweetheart and wants to share the luuurve, there is also a step-by-step tutorial on her instagram page on how she mixes up her Spectraflair top coats. So if you have Instagram, check it out. Her username is @kptran.

Here I layered one coat of spectraflair over OPI Thanks a Windmillion (Holland Collection) which was sent to me by the lovely Bridget from Polish oh my! I only layered one coat because I don't want this pretty baby to finish but I really like the subtle sparkle effect. If you want a stronger holo effect, more coats will be needed.



Bridget couldn't quite believe I didn't own a muted green shade like this so she immediately sent me a bottle. I love it! It has a slight pastel look to it, although probably a little too dark to qualify as a pastel! Maybe a murky pastel?!


The product(s) in this post were provided by the manufacturer or their PR for my honest review. Pin It

9 comments:

  1. The glitter holo gives quite a nice effect to the polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that colour! And goes perfectly with the holo top coat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect combo that green shade is so unique

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like this OPI is a holo, stunning! and your nails are still so perfect<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I neeeed that green! Gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great combination! And the shape of your nails is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a Windmillion is like my favorite green shade! Love it topped with the Spectraflair.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...