Thursday 15 March 2012

Skulls and Bows

From the moment I saw this mani on Kayla Shevonne, I knew I had to recreate it! I squealed because it was just so cute! Then I beat myself up for not having thought of it before! How I have not yet done a mani with skulls, bows and black dots is beyond me, so thank you Kayla for doing this awesome mani! If you haven't yet visited Kayla's blog, do so now! She inspires a lot of my nail designs and her tutorials are really detailed and easy to follow!

I wore this many for 4 days (doesn't happen very often) and I can see myself doing it again, even with a different base colour because it's so quick and easy, yet so cute!

I used an unnamed pink as my base colour! Stamped with Konad Black polish and BM211 and added a coat of Nubar Black Polka Dot! The bow is fimo.


Pin It

18 comments:

  1. Very very cute!! :D
    I gave stamping a try yesterday... but I still have to come up with new ideas for it, yesterday's many was a prototype hahaha! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! :)
    I love how you used Nubar Black Polka Dot - I wish I had that when I did my mani because I love the mix of small and larger glitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nubar Black Polka Dot is such an awesome polish! I can't believe I didn't buy it sooner!

      Delete
  3. Loving the skull with the bow, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful!!! I'm actually waiting for my package to arrive any time soon... which should contain also a bottle of Black Polk Dots!!! I've ordered this in the UK ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're gona love Black Polka Dot! It's such a cool polish!

      Delete
  5. This makes me smile--very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the black glitter on the cream pink base! I may have to try that with my LA Girls version of this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohhh! I have the LA Girls black glitter as well! I bet it would look really interesting with that one as well :)

      Delete
  7. I! Love! Exclamation! Points!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this babe! An un-named pink? *GASPS*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it in a Euro store in Portugal last when whilst I was there on holiday! The bottle says "Lusty Cosmetics" or something like that but no name :(

      Delete
  9. hey! i love your blog so much I just gave you an award. See my post here...http://rocknpolish.blogspot.com/2012/03/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. That scull stamp is so cute, but whenever someone puts a bow on it... Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The skull and bow is just so mad - fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...