Monday 19 March 2012

Hunger Games Capitol Colors - Fast Track

My second pick from the China Glaze Hunger Games Capitol Colors collection is Fast Track (which corresponds to District 6 Transportation)! I'm a sucker for nude and beige tones although I probably don't wear them as often as I would like. This one is packed with gold flecks which makes it different from all the other neutral tones I have. It doesn't go with my skin tone as much as I would like but I still think it's a very pretty and special polish.

The formula is a little sheer so I would probably wear 3 coats next time (pictures are 2 coats). And since it's quite sheer, I wonder how it would look layered over darker colours?! Maybe it will be similar to CND 24k sparkle!

I stamped with BM223 and Barry M Gold Foil for a subtle look.



Pin It

13 comments:

  1. I love Fast Track! One of my favorite colors from the collection, and work-friendly to boot. Love the gold stamping with it, such a great combo! Subtle and pretty =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put this on last night and I think it's fabulous. I'm obsessed with neutral colours like this that has a twist. I was thinking about doing a gold stamping but I was overwhelmed with how gold it looks on it's own. Even with a third coat I still had a few VNL patches though :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! I'm not sure I'm a fan of neutrals but I really like this! Great stamping too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the version with the stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This polish is sooo pretty! & I love what you did with the stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This combo is so pretty & refreshing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice for stamping! Looks so delicate :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how subtle the stamp is! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soft color .. May be need 3 layer .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the subtlety of the stamping, good choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the way the stamping looks with this color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my fav from the collection. I just wish I could find it! ughhh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...