Tuesday 6 March 2012

Get Me Some Red Glitter Pupms!

I don't own Ruby Pumps or Ruby Slippers or any other form of Ruby footwear *hangs head in shame*! I know they are amazing polishes but although Ruby Pumps is quite easy to find as is OPI Speak for your Elf, Ruby Slippers is discontinued! Maybe I'll get it in a swap one day, from someone who has a spare bottle lying around, *hint hint*! :)

In the meantime I have Barry M Red Glitter which I'm really loving! I let out a little gasp when I first put it on, the micro glitter creates so much depth.

Apart from the silver and gold glitters, Barry M's other glitters are of really good quality. The pictures show 2 coats of Red Glitter over 1 coat of Boots 17 Knockout Pout (a poppy red creme) and a thick coat of SV. The glitter is dense enough to be applied on it's own but it would probably need 3 coats to be the way I like it!




It makes me want these red glitter Louboutin pumps! Haha!
source
Pin It

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes it is! I'm surprised at how much I like it! :)

      Delete
  2. Yes, there's a lot of depth in this polish, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't beat Barry M polishes I love em and this looks fab on your nails :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanne! Barry M...doing GB proud! Lol! I wish we had more great stuff coming out of the UK from other brands too!

      Delete
  4. The red glitter nail polish looks beautiful on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, these pics are pure perfection! And I want those heels too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for red glitter heels, like a sexy Dorothy! Oh wait, that sounds a bit weird! Lol!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful! This is going on my wishlist for our next swap! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it! This is a good alternative to all the other Ruby red polishes :) I wish we had Barry M. polishes here too, I love their formula :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! What a gorgeous nail polish, I LOVE this!! Wish I could find that rare, elusive beast called Barry M nail polishes here though! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it def competes with ruby pumps! Very gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Barry M--thank goodness for kind swappers in the UK who've helped me get so many!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks gorgeous! I have this myself and I looove it :]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every time I go to Sally's Ruby Pumps is sold out! Need to just order online!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...