Thursday 1 March 2012

Dotted Tristam

I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of St George and Dragon which should be here tomorrow (hurry up Royal Mail!), so in the meantime as we had an inkling of sunshine today, what better way to welcome the 2 new pretties into my collection that to adorn my hands with Tristam!

Tristam, from The Mythicals collection is a deep blue packed with a ton of holo micro-glitter! There isn't really anything I can say about this polish that hasn't been said all over the blogosphere! For many of us it was THE polish of 2011 and a must have!


Here is Tristam dotted with Zoya Trixie and on it's own! And check out the " A la Glitta Gloves" hand positions on the pics! It was the only way my hand didn't look weird in direct sunlight!



And a somewhat blurry picture showing all that holo goodness:
Pin It

17 comments:

  1. Oh man, this is stunning! I need to get my hands on some a-England polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yes, a-england polishes are amazing!

      Delete
  2. You got some very good pictures here! I found it really hard to capture the scattered holograms of Tristam ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ran outside as soon as I saw a ray on sun today and I had to keep twisting my hands to capture it! Funny thing is though, irl it's right there, didn't even have to move my hand too much :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous!! I love this combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty. love your mani.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous blue! I'm in love with those A England's polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, that base colour is amazing! The polka dots look great too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeeeuuus !! i want this nail polish but i cant find in my country :(

    www.nzlsyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great! I wish I could find it here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ordered this a few days ago. I can't wait to get it! It's so stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...