Monday 16 January 2012

If you like Chanel Les Jeans you'll love Erre Due Blue Jeans

When I first spotted this polish whilst out shopping in Greece, I immediately thought of the Chanel Les Jeans collection but as we all know, they come with a price tag that I just can't justify. So, instead I got the next best thing - Erre Due Blue Jeans in Blue Black.

Erre Due is a Greek cosmetics brand that offers a large variety of make up and nail polishes but this polish is the first product I've tried from the brand. It cost me €7 which I suppose is still pricey but a bargain compared to Les Jeans. Their Blue Jeans line consists of 2 polishes - "Blue Black" and "Used" which is a lighter "stone-washed" blue. I never went back to get "Used" and I regret it so much now :-(


This is 2 coats of Blue Black and I can't even begin to explain how wonderful the formula is! Is is so opaque that you could get away with 1 coat, yet it glides on as smooth as butter. The consistency of the polish is so easy to manage that I didn't have to do any clean up at all. It's not very often I find a polish I could give a 10/10 to.



Blue Black is a true "jeans" blue, in fact, I have a pair of jeans exactly the same shade. It is packed with silver micro glitter which is clearly visible in the bottle and when on the nail, it adds to the "jeans" effect (not that my jeans are shimmery in any way, but you know what I mean!)

It dries slightly matte so you will need to apply a top coat if you like your polish shiny (I prefer the mattified version). Here it is with 1 coat of CND Speedy:

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely colour!!! And I really like the fact that it dries matte like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that's a lovely blue. Your swatches are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like it more slightly matte too! Gorgeous colour though :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love that silver shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Nailstories :)
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We would love it if you could contact with us at info@erredue.gr, and arrange a shipping of the light blue jeans lacquer that you asked for and -why not- lets say we may put in the box another present, or two... ;)

    Xenia Perantonakis
    Erre Due Events Manager

    PS. Dont forget to check out our facebook fanpage!

    www.facebook.com/ErreDueMakeup

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...