Wednesday 28 December 2011

Electric Fairy

I only brought 2 polishes with me on holiday as I knew that the mani I was wearing would definitely chip. One of them is a franken I made a while ago. It's a dark purple jelly with blue shimmer (only visible in the bottle) and some pink glitter. I called it Electric Fairy.

I didn't bring any of my "tools" with me or even my acetone so I had to do with my mother in law's which isn't very good, and no clean up! It feels strange wearing untidy nails!
The formula was also bit of a nightmare to work with as it was extremely goopy and of course, I have no thinner with me!



I also had to take these pics outside as there's hardly any light in the house. The colour looks strange to me as I'm so used to judging the colours of my polishes under a crafts lamp.

The watch ring you see in the pic was a Xmas gift from my husband's cousin. I love rings so I thought this one was really cool :-)

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. love the color and the name is cool, that watch ring is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that watch ring is amazing! I used to wear them all the time when I was younger and have been looking for an awesome one that I can wear now. Love it! And that purple is lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...