Monday 3 October 2011

Illamasqua's Purity Theatre Curtains!!!

I first came across this look on this blog. The initial theme was "hearts" so as to copy the design the model had on the ad campaign for the Illamasqua Throb collection.
However, they look more like curtains to me, maybe because I can't draw hearts very well. Hence the silly post name I just made up :)

So, keeping with the theme of Illamasqua's dramatic makeup and alternative culture, I give you my Illamasqua's Purity Theatre Curtains!!! Lol!



Pin It

21 comments:

  1. Hearts, curtains, it's gorgeous! Love it with the peach and black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purity is such a beautiful color. Can't wait to get my hands on it (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing did you freehand? :::::jealous::::

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this looks! Will definitely be trying this out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your lovely comments :)

    @ Elizedge - my freehand isn't that neat sweetie! I used tape :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look so smart, beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so neat! And it looks almost easy enough for me to do (I suck at nail art!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. REALLY love this design concept!

    http://www.itsgreeds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So neat and pretty! I wish I can apply polish that perfect too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I really like these! Lovely colour combo and looks quite straightforward to do as well - will deffo be giving these a go!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great exacution, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you've done this really well and it certainly is a dramatic manicure.
    There will be an award on my blog for you tomorrow by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. it is a lovely style.. i must appreciate it and another thing is that the color combination is very very nice...
    Hom Theatre Curtains

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...