Friday 28 October 2011

butter LONDON - Victoriana

I'm so excited to be posting about this polish. It is my first Butter London ever and it didn't disappoint!

Victoriana is a faded blue with a hint of green and packed with silver micro-glitter. The colour is so vintage yet quirky! It's from the Fall 2010 collection, which was a tribute to fashion designer Alexander McQueen.

The formula is amazing to work with, it is thick but easily manageable. It is highly pigmented so the coverage is amazing from the word go. The pics below have 2 coats out of habit, no top coat:



Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I am not a fan of Butter London-but this is a really pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butter London polishes are always So gorgeous and this one is no exception! I wish I had at least one Butter London polish in my collection! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the first picture is just perfect. I love the color, don´t own anything like this...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what it is about the color, but it feels almost warm. Usually teals are in the cool group, but that gold is just confusing my brain. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely polish. It reminds me of a teal version of Essie's Smooth sailing. Very flattering for your skintone

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...