Tuesday 19 July 2011

NOTD: Leopard Ice Cream Mani

I know that my last leopard mani was only done a couple of weeks ago but I guess leopard print has become a sort of go to mani when I'm slightly uninspired. It's easy to do and rarely gets messy.

To do the gradient, I used some pastel colours for this one which remind me of ice creams, especially since they are named after ice creams as well, (Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream, Barry M Lemon Ice Cream and OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender) and then used pink for the leopard spots (Color Club In Bloom).




Pin It

11 comments:

  1. I really like that you did the design over soft pastel gradients

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Reminds me of cotton candy a little too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this is soo cute, i might try this too : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so talented! Wish that I could keep my nails this long! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! This is so nice! I gotta do this too one of these days ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this! Super creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might have to give this one a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! Very pretty colors and it looks so clean and perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...